No-Pest® Aerosol Wasp & Hornet Killer - 14 oz.
No-Pest Wasp & Hornet Killer kills wasps, hornets, yellowjackets, mud daubers and tent caterpillars by contact. The jet spray reaches nests up to 20 feet away. This water-based spray leaves no oily residue. Also controls spiders, scorpions and ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants). No-Pest Wasp & Hornet Killer is for outdoor use only. Do not use this formula in or on electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard. To control wasps, hornets, mud daubers and yellowjackets, apply at sunset when these insects are least active. To avoid contact with spray, always apply this product with the wind at your back. Stand up to 20 feet away from the nest and use the power of the jet spray to focus treatment on the nest rather than targeting individual stinging insects. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest. To control tent caterpillars, apply in the late afternoon or evening when caterpillars have returned to their tents - soak tents on all sides.
Brand Name: No-Pest
- KILLS BY CONTACT: Kills wasps, hornets, yellowjackets, scorpions mud daubers and tent caterpillars
- UP TO 20 FT JET SPRAY: No-Pest Wasp & Hornet Killer has a jet spray that reaches up to 20 feet ? this water-based formula leaves no oily residue
- TO KILL WASPS, HORNETS, MUD DAUBERS & YELLOWJACKETS: Apply at sunset when insects are least active
- TO KILL TENT CATERPILLARS: Apply in the late afternoon or evening when caterpillars have returned to their nests
- ALSO CONTROLS: Treats other outdoor insects as listed, including spiders, scorpions and ants (excluding fire ants and pharaoh ants)
- This item is not for sale to these states: AK, HI